Well, I certainly learned a few more Google tricks!
For future reference:
- Use quotation marks
- mark esstial words with a +
- omit unwanted words with a –
Use these with a url;
- site:theconsultant.net – search only on this site
- related:theconsultant.net – find related sites
- link:theconsultant.net – who links to this site?
- cache:theconsultant.net – show the cached version, highlight search words.
- filetype:PDF – search for results only in PDF files
- daterange: use a julian date. – what’s a Julian date range?
- allinurl: and inurl: – search only or partly in a url
- allintitle: and intitle: – search only or partly in page titles
- allinlinks: – search only in page links
- allintext: – search only in page text